Friday, February 3, 2012

Sun Salutations

Roosters are often portrayed crowing at the break of dawn but did you know they can crow any time of the day or night? I just looked that up on Wikipedia after my confusion with hearing them at 3:45am as I checked up on my son. We got up a couple hours later and watched the sun rise with the roosters still crowing. Pretty beautiful! (minus the constant noise)
I wish I could say my family and I were performing our morning yoga routine on the terrace but instead we have already endured a tantrum over Wall-E and which lap to sit on.  Now we are off to play some golf as this is my son's new favorite game and the putting green is 50 feet away.

These trees lining the street are uniquely shaped. The squares are my favorite so I had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment