Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Golfing in the Morning

So many things to be grateful for today.  First of all Microsoft (MSFT) is over $30 for the first time in a year, and Apple (AAPL) is up at $466.  Loving it.  Also loving the fact that I have hit the putting green with my 2-year old every single morning for the past week.  My son, who normally does activities in 3 minute increments, will entertain himself at the putting green for upwards of an hour.  Usually 30 minutes of putting in the morning breeze is just what we need to wake us up a bit and loosen up our joints.  Along with my Z-Health joint mobility exercises this pregnancy is SO much more comfortable than my first one.
 We are planning on taking a taxi to the Mega grocery store here in town tonight.  Graham is mostly excited for the fact that it is next to an honest-to-goodness Starbucks.  It has been a little challenging finding ingredients that we typically use in our meals and I have had to be a bit creative for our lunches.  There are a lot of dried goods here, legumes, rice and such and their produce is a little different than I had imagined it to be.  Their dairy section is just odd.  Unpasteurized quesos (bathtub cheese) and UHT milk are not exactly appetizing to me these days, in fact unpasteurized dairy products are incredibly dangerous for pregnant women.  At least my son is eating jelly sandwiches and pears on a regular basis so I can sleep a little better at night knowing he will be getting some form of nourishment.  I am off now to scrounge up some lunch for the family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment