Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beauty blogger?


I wrote and published an ebook called Look Hot available now at the Kindle Store on Amazon.

The year I spent as a Raspberry Festival Princess appears to be paying off by the loads of beauty advice I received.  Who knew that learning how to stay in pristine condition for 10 hours on a hot July day while wearing a full length ball gown (and bodice) could come in handy!  Ok maybe not everyone needs to learn how to wave properly from a parade float but my book is full of really useful beauty and style information that actually works!
I am not sponsored or endorsed by any beauty products so my unbiased information comes straight from the mouths of real women and what really works. 
I have decided to re-open my blog to a broader range of topics, including beauty blogging, iphone app development, ebook publishing, being a princess, and my favorite title of all SAHM!
Although my love/hate relationship with the hoarders in my neighborhood continues to exist I have found myself friends with a lot of my neighbors and have some good ones finally hence the decline in neighborhood watch posts.
Please feel free to sample my ebook as well from Amazon, and soon to be available for Nook and the iPad iBookstore.  I know you will be pleased. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment