Monday, January 18, 2010

The Dude on House Arrest Across the Street


As a stay-at-home mom I am home a LOT. The man on house arrest living in the duplex kiddy-corner to my house has a loud voice and talks on his cell phone while smoking outside all of the time. I hear every effing-heimer and shizzle cuss word out of his mouth....along with all the children in the neighborhood. Now my baby has yet to utter a single word besides ba ba ba ba but I am not incredibly excited about the day he understands that his house arrested neighbor is on his 4th D-dub but that it wasn't his fault. Oh plus apparently his live-in girlfriend is a beoyotch + more. I have had to call the cops on this house a handful of times over the last few months

Latest Shenanigans Update: Apparently the crazies under house arrest and the invalids in the duplex next door have a connection, not sure how. I often see some big lady wearing only a nightgown and slippers walk in the snow from duplex 3 to duplex 2 and make visits. I am so confused....

No comments:

Post a Comment